Home




A Quick Update!
Thursday, July 18, 2013 |Comment(s)

Fredfredtan says...

Just a quick update on my life! Haha, I realized that my blog count visits are still jumping despite no updates on my side, and so I decided to do a really quick update before I head to sleep on my comfy bed. The cool night and my soft bed are luring me to sleep! Hahah

I had just returned from Bangkok on just a few days back and I carried lots of items back! They include clothes and items I bought for my dearest Mummy for her Birthday (lotsa Naraya bags and tops for her! She loved it!), my sister (trying to get her to try more styles!) and B (bought a shirt and a couple tee! HAHA. Our very first because it was so cheap!) And of course some knick knacks and items for my graduating friends and B's family! :D


This was the amount of stuff I gotten! But hey, before you start judging my buys, I just want to clarify that I had only changed $500 for my trip in Bangkok. And despite this huge amount of items, I still managed to go for 2 feet massages, 1 Thai massage, 1 set of really pretty manicure, eat w/o much consideration about costs, transportation costs to many places and bought quite a bit of snacks back. Okay, a bit of snack is an understatement considering that I gotten like 10 items or more for snacks! Haha. And you must be thinking how do I do it right? It comes down to budgeting and a really good friend (Love you Jess!). HAHA And a good eye for discounts and deals!

So I'm really sorry to disappoint if you think that I probably spend like a bomb amassing these whole lot of items. And I'm really happy with getting everything I need and want with the budget that I set out with! Achievement unlocked! I will be blogging more on tips for traveling in BKK and how to amass this amount of items with a not so huge budget but still eat and shop like a boss. So stay tuned for that.

Till the next time! <3

Labels: , , , ,


Older | Newer