Home




Back to Reality
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 |Comment(s)

Fredfredtan says...

I'm so sorry for the long absence. I was busy with my very Final exams ever. And after, I jetted off to Taiwan from 12-19 May. Now that I'm back, it's time to restart my job search engine.

This Taiwan trip was with the B's family. The 4 of us covered Kenting-Kaohsiung-Chiayi-Alishan-Taipei in 8 days! It was quite an achievement considering that we didn't hire a driver to bring us to all the areas from day 1. We tried the High Speed Rail (HSR), we tried the cross island Kuo Kuang Buses that was equipped with tablets for in-bus entertainment and we even board a free shuttle bus service without knowing which stop we were supposed to alight.

This trip was what I consider a bit out of the norm. We didn't do it the usual tourist way. Like for Alishan, we didn't make the trip up the peak at Zhu Shan, but instead, we stayed at this place called Ding Ben Zai for an ecotourism stay.

I will get my posts on Taiwan soon. So while I consolidate my photos and edit my posts, I shall leave a greedy picture of me with the wonderful fruits I ate on Day 1. They were oh-so-good and all for FREE! :D

Ps: I couldn't get a good picture without being photobombed by those ATs that were at the rest stop as well.

Till then, ciao~

Older | Newer