Home




A quick update - Convocations & Wunderman
Monday, August 5, 2013 |Comment(s)

Fredfredtan says...

Hello! I'm so sorry for the lack of post, but I can promise that BKK finally part will be up during the long weekends. I will be covering Chatuchak, Siam, manicure and MAGNUM Cafe! :D

And the reason for my lack of post is because I have been busy attending all the Convocation last week of my beloved friends!


Started with beloved Ice Kachang's Convocation! <3 So much love for her! I remembered how we used to train together to our Programmer meetings. Alighted at Bugis, consolidated all the Koi Bubble tea orders and then lugged all of them to SMU for our meetings! And we always have so much to talk about! She was also one of the people who encouraged me to take the step in accepting B back then.

Now that we are starting the next phase of lives, let's not forget this lovely friendship that we forged together over the years and may it continue to blossom beautifully in many years to come.


Then it was Ah Boon's, my best buddy from Hall 14. Always teasing me, "bullying" me, but no matter what, I know that I can count on him! From being in the same OG in year 1, to being programmers then toppies together! And ALL the subcoms we joined together just so we met the criteria to get rec back into Hall. I will never forget that I was the no. 2 to know that he got attached (no. 1 went to our beloved "Daniel" Neo) Haha. Thanks for being our organizer for all the meet ups we have, and for putting up with all my grumbles and complaints over the years! Cheers to more years ahead together!


And last but certainly not the least- my cute little princess Lydia! The one standing in the middle with the giant orange balloon looking very royal! Hahah. <3 So much love for her too! Together with Ice Kachang, we were the 三朵金花 in our programmer team! We had so much fun together! Wahaha. And those midnight calls spent gossiping as well as those hall visitations where she stood outside my door, proclaiming that I should not let a princess wait outside! Without her, my hall life would not be as colourful. And I'm thankful that I have someone who will give me the Royal hug and always be there when I need her. <3 you, may our friendship be as long lasting as the monarchy in UK!


And what better way to celebrate than to go sing K! We took the special package to sing for 4 hours, and dearest Aikkun (Ice Kachang) bought the awesome P.Osh Brownie from Dhoby Ghaut for us! :D Shihui and B joined us for the 4hours marathon. I came straight after my first day of work, havoc on the first day of work already! Hahah.


And this is me at my workplace! Started work at Wunderman, under the Z graduate program with 11 other people. 1 month of intensive training before we start work proper.

And this concludes me quick update! Till the next time! Tata!

Labels: , , , ,


Older | Newer